Do you love developing a strategy? Are you always eager to achieve goals together with your clients by taking tangible actions? Then you might be who CloudFuel is looking for!
As a program manager, you are end-to-end responsible for project implementation and completion. You’ll support our clients in establishing, managing, and operating their complex IT projects. You’ll be involved in strategic decisions, application oversight, and plotting the course of application modernisation processes.
Joining CloudFuel means joining a dynamic and ambitious start-up that cares about its people and their personal growth. We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity to support CloudFuel in its growth and to write our story together.
What we offer our Program Manager:
- You get in on the entry level. You’ll get the chance to define the fundamentals of CloudFuel and brainstorm about our vision and business strategy.
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as company car and fuel card, hospital and group insurance, meal allowance, 12 ADV days, Cronos Care package…
- The best of both worlds: you get the advantages of a scale-up while being part of the larger Cronos ecosystem, where a bunch of young enthusiasts are passionate about their work.
- Flexibility is key: no nine-to-five mentality or static roles. You’re in the driver’s seat!
What do you bring to the table?
- A background in application architecture.
- Thorough knowledge in applying project management principles and practices in a business environment.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Experience with migrating applications to cloud platforms, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Experience in planning, monitoring, and reporting projects.
Are you getting excited already? Apply now and we’ll talk soon!