Are you always eager to achieve goals together with your clients by taking tangible actions? Then you might be who CloudFuel is looking for!
As a project manager, you are end-to-end responsible for project implementation and completion. You’ll support our clients in establishing, managing, and operating their complex IT projects. You’ll be involved in strategic decisions, application oversight, and plotting the course of application modernisation processes.
Joining CloudFuel means joining a dynamic and ambitious start-up that cares about its people and their personal growth. We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity to support CloudFuel in its growth and to write our story together.
What we offer our Project Manager:
- You grow as we grow: you’ll get the chance to define the fundaments of CloudFuel and brainstorm about our vision and business strategy.
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as company car and fuel card, hospital and group insurance, meal allowance, 12 ADV days, Cronos Care package…
- The best of both worlds: you get the advantages of a scale-up while being part of the larger Cronos ecosystem, where a bunch of young enthusiasts are passionate about their work.
- Flexibility is key: no nine-to-five mentality or static roles. You’re in the driver’s seat!
What do you bring to the table?
- You have two years of relevant experience in a role as Project Manager or Scrum Master.
- An experience in planning, monitoring, budgeting and reporting projects.
- A hands-on mentality, strong communication skills and leadership skills
- You properly document meetings and projects in order to make your colleagues’ lives easier
- Thorough knowledge in applying project management principles and practices in a business environment.
- Interested in migrating applications to cloud platforms, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Are you getting excited already? Apply now and we’ll talk soon!