Azure DevOps Engineer
Do you just love everything about Microsoft? Eager to share your knowledge with an ambitious start-up? Great!
As an DevOps Engineer, you’ll enthusiastically help our customer in their cloud journey. You will advice our customers , help them implement and run Azure Services the “Devops way”. By building pipelines, you will help our customers with continuous integration and continuous deployment of applications. Think about the hands-on development of these pipelines within the various Azure PaaS Services
Growth is key at CloudFuel, both personal and professional. You’ll get the chance to experiment with new technologies and technical architectures, supported by a personal growth trajectory. All of this in an ambitious start-up that you can help build.
Want to know what your day would look like? Check the interview with our own DevOps Engineer: Vincent Verweij!
What do we offer our Azure DevOps Engineer?
- You grow as we grow: you’ll get the chance to define the fundaments of CloudFuel and brainstorm about our vision and business strategy.
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as company car and fuel card, hospital and group insurance, meal allowance, 12 adv days, Cronos Care package.
- Best of both worlds: The advantages of a smaller company and a larger organization (The Cronos Group): we combine a flat organizational structure with the economies of scale that a group with over 600 companies can offer us.
- Flexibility is key at CloudFuel: no 9-5 mentality or static roles. You’re in the driver seat.
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience with DevOps tools like: Github, Azure DevOps ,Visual Studio or Jenkins
- A background in development, with least 3 years of relevant experience
- You have experience in C#, CI/CD, REST API’s, OpenID Connect or ALM tooling
- Tools such as Application Insights and New Relic ring a bell
- You’re familiar with Infrastructure As Code, Scripting and GIT source control
Ready for the next step in your Azure career? Apply today and we’ll talk soon!