Azure Devops Engineer10.06
Does hearing about Microsoft Azure make you move closer to your screen? Are you eager to share your knowledge? Then you’ve come to the right place at CloudFuel!
As an ambitious start-up, we love nothing more than supporting companies in their journey to the cloud. Think of transforming and optimizing applications to modern Cloud applications. Through qualitative cloud solutions, we offer an answer to the digital issues/ambitions of medium and large organizations. After transitioning, organizations can also turn to CloudFuel for the operational management of their application landscape.
What can we offer our DevOps Engineers?
As a DevOps Engineer you will enthusiastically help our customers in their journey to the Cloud. By building pipelines you will help our customers with continuous integration and continuous deployment of applications. You will also be responsible for the hands-on development of these pipelines within the various Azure PaaS Services. Because growth is key at CloudFuel, we offer you plenty of room to research new technologies and technical architecture, a personal growth trajectory and the chance to really get involved with technology and innovation. All this in a start-up that you can help build.
More concretely, you have:
- Experience with (Azure) Devops, Visual Studio & Jenkins
- A background in .NET
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of C#, OAuth, OpenID Connect, NuGet, ALM tooling, REST APIs, CI/CD
- Interest in the various Azure PaaS Services:
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Service Bus, Event Grid, Event Hubs
- Azure Functions
- Experience working in a customer support/operational environment
- Already had a taste of tools such as Application Insights and New Relic
- Notion of Infrastructure As Code, Scripting and GIT source control
- A passion for Cloud, DevOps & Azure
- A hands-on mentality
- You take ownership of projects
- You know which tools to use to monitor and analyze projects
In return for your enthusiasm and skills, we offer:
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as company car and fuel card, hospital and group insurance, meal allowance, 12 adv days, Cronos Care package.
- Best of both worlds: The advantages of a smaller company and a larger organization (The Cronos Group): we combine a flat organizational structure with the economies of scale that a group with over 600 companies can offer us.
Ready for the next step in your Azure career? Apply today and we’ll talk soon!