Cloud Native Architect10.06
Does hearing about Cloud make you sit on the edge of your seat? Do you get excited about “Everything as Code”? Then you are the person we’re looking for at CloudFuel!
As an ambitious start-up, we love nothing more than supporting companies in their journey to the cloud. Think of transforming and optimizing applications to modern Cloud applications. Through qualitative cloud solutions, we offer an answer to the digital issues/ambitions of medium and large organizations.
To strengthen our team we are looking for an Azure Cloud Native Architect.
What do we expect from you?
As an Azure Cloud Native Architect, you will collaborate on initiatives within the community and the close relationship between CloudFuel and Microsoft. You enjoy taking on the coaching of both customers and colleagues on Cloud Native and DevOps topics, and you have an insatiable appetite for new technologies and technical architecture. Furthermore, you are also responsible for the performance, stability and scalability of applications and underlying Azure platform services. Because growth is central at CloudFuel, a personal growth trajectory and the chance to be truly engaged with technology and innovation await you, all in a start-up that you can help build.
More concretely you have:
- Knowledge of Application Design Patterns and Cloud Native Architecture
- Experience with (Azure)DevOps, GitHub, Atlassian and Jenkins
- Knowledge of the various Azure PaaS Services
- Strong interest or experience with relevant programming and scripting languages;.NET/Java/Python/PowerShell, etc.
- Interest in container technology such as Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, etc.
- Interest in quality control systems such as SonarQube, WhiteSource, CAST, etc.
- A customer-focused attitude and very strong communication skills
In return for your enthusiasm and skills we offer:
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as company car and fuel card, hospital and group insurance, meal allowance, 12 adv days, Cronos Care package.
- Best of both worlds: The advantages of a smaller company and a larger organization (The Cronos Group): we combine a flat organizational structure with the economies of scale that a group with over 600 companies can offer us.
Ready for the next step in your Cloud career? Apply today and we’ll talk soon!