Cloud Native Architect
Are you excited about “Everything as Code”? Then you are the person we’re looking for at CloudFuel!
As an Azure Cloud Native Architect, you will collaborate on initiatives within the community and the close relationship between CloudFuel and Microsoft. You enjoy taking on the coaching of both customers and colleagues on Cloud Native and DevOps topics, and you have an insatiable appetite for new technologies and technical architecture. Furthermore, you are also responsible for the performance, stability and scalability of applications and underlying Azure platform services.
Growth is key at CloudFuel, both personal and professional. You’ll get the chance to experiment with new technologies and technical architectures, supported by a personal growth trajectory. All of this in an ambitious start-up that you can help build.
Want know how your day would look like? Check our interview with our very own Cloud Native Architect: Dennis Present!
What do we offer our Cloud Native Architect?
- You grow as we grow: you’ll get the chance to define the fundaments of CloudFuel and brainstorm about our vision and business strategy.
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits such as company car and fuel card, hospital and group insurance, meal allowance, 12 adv days, Cronos Care package.
- Best of both worlds: The advantages of a smaller company and a larger organization (The Cronos Group): we combine a flat organizational structure with the economies of scale that a group with over 600 companies can offer us.
- Flexibility is key at CloudFuel: no 9-5 mentality or static roles. You’re in the driver seat.
What do you bring to the table?
- Knowledge of Application Design Patterns and Cloud Native Architecture
- Experience with (Azure)DevOps, GitHub, Atlassian and Jenkins
- Knowledge of the various Azure PaaS Services
- Strong interest or experience with relevant programming and scripting languages;.NET/Java/Python/PowerShell, etc.
- Interest in container technology such as Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, etc.
- Interest in quality control systems such as SonarQube, WhiteSource, CAST, etc.
- A customer-focused attitude and very strong communication skills
Ready for the next step in your career? Apply today and we’ll talk soon!