DevOps is all about automating and speeding up the software development process. At CloudFuel, we have the experience and expertise to help you get the most out of Azure DevOps, GitHub, and more. We help you automate the provisioning and management of your Azure infrastructure, accelerate application development and shorten development lifecycles.
Azure DevOps is a set of tools designed to help development teams plan, track, and deploy software development projects. With Azure DevOps, you can:
- Automate the build, test, and release process
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Provision and manage cloud resources
- Plan work efficiently in Azure Boards
- Manage source code in Azure Repos
- Build and deploy applications in Azure Pipelines
- Test application updates in Azure Test Plans
- Leverage the Extensions Marketplace
CloudFuel can help you get the most out of Azure DevOps, so you can focus on what’s important – developing great software.
We also offer a complete workshop on Enabling the full potential of Azure DevOps to get you started even more quickly. Download our onepager below for more info.
GitHub is a web-based hosting service for code repositories. It’s widely used by developers to share and collaborate on code. With our help, you can:
- Optimize your workflow and streamline collaboration with your team
- Utilize advanced features such as pull requests, code review, and branching strategies
- Improve code quality and maintainability through proper documentation and testing
- Integrate with other tools and services for continuous integration and deployment
- Implement best practices for security and compliance in your Git workflow
- Gain insights and metrics on project performance and team productivity
- Customize and automate tasks using GitHub’s API and webhooks.
CloudFuel can help you get the most out of these services in combination with GitHub, allowing your developers to write code in their own development environment and share code with other developers easily.
Cloud infrastructure is a vital part of any software development project. To ensure that your applications are always performing at their best, you need to have a well-managed and scalable cloud infrastructure. Our provisioning and management automation service is designed to help you do just that. We help you:
- Automate the creation and management of Azure resources
- Scale your infrastructure up or down as needed
- Save time and money by automating routine tasks
We also offer a complete workshop on Automating the provisioning and management of your Azure infrastructure to get you started even more quickly. Download our onepager below for more info.
Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) is a process whereby code changes are automatically built, tested, and deployed to production. This process helps you:
- Save time by automating the build, test, and release process
- Reduce errors by automating testing
- Improve collaboration between development and operations teams
Our experts help you set up a CI/CD pipeline that is tailored to your specific needs. We also help you integrate tools like Azure DevOps and GitHub to further automate and accelerate your application development process.
We also offer a complete workshop on Accelerating application development and development lifecycles to get you started even more quickly. Download our onepager below for more info.
If you’re looking to migrate your work and source code to Azure DevOps, our experts can help. We can assist with:
- Migrating work items from Jira, Asana, Trello, and other systems
- Migrating repositories from GitHub, Bitbucket, and other systems
- Setting up automated builds, tests, and deployments
With our help, your migration to Azure DevOps will be seamless and your developers will be able to hit the ground running.
We also offer a complete workshop on Migrating work and source code to Azure DevOps to get you started even more quickly. Download our onepager below for more info.
Interested in our workshop?
Leave your info and the download will automatically start.